Would you like to learn the apostle Paul’s secret to being content in any circumstance? Would you like to better understand the mindset of Jesus Christ (and discover how to have it yourself)? That’d be pretty awesome, right? Well then you need to register for my new Bible study on Philippians which begins April 18. Paul will inspire you to press on toward the goal, for the ultimate prize of full knowledge of and communion with Christ. Instead of living with a sense of inadequacy or defeat, discover why Paul is confident God will bring the good work He has begun in you to its full completion.
If you regularly struggle with fear, worry, suffering, or negative thinking, this study will help you walk in joy, confidence, and the strength of Christ. You’ll have a new perspective on your challenges.
You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to immerse yourself in these encouraging and inspiring words from Paul—and the fun, fellowship, and insights of some really amazing classmates!
So Here’s a Summary of What You’ll Get
- A printed workbook designed to encourage and guide you through Philippians no matter what learning style you prefer. (I’ll hand these out at our first session).
- Extra resources, tips, and strategies to help you anytime you study any portion of your Bible.
- Six weekly group sessions (conveniently located in the heart of downtown Georgetown at Main Street Baptist Church). Morning classes meet 9:30 am and are out by 11 am. Evening classes will meet at 6:30 pm and be out by 8 pm.
- Recordings of class discussions so you won’t miss out even if you have to miss a class.
- Free child care if you register and submit your child care request by April 11! I’m partnering with my home church and thus we can offer a limited number of child care spots for free!
- But that’s not all… I’ve created a couple of amazing bonuses for you.
Get All the Scoop & Register Now!
To learn all the details about the class and these bonuses, click the button below to jump over to my Philippians information and registration page.
The books go to the printer April 7 so if you want to be sure your workbook is ready for you at the first session, you need to register by April 7. Also, the deadline to request child care is April 11. So while you could register later, you may not get a printed workbook until the second class. So, if you live within driving distance of Georgetown, Texas, click the button below and get signed up!